We celebrate our 10 year anniversary with a fantastic line up of speakers, moderated networking sessions and applicable leanings.
Our program is out and we look forward seing you soon in the capitol city of Helvetia. Look out for more surprising details publish via our pre-event mailings.
Please tell your friends and colleagues about the event and bring them along or encourage them to come - We look forward to welcoming you to this great event!
Download your program here and register now:
15:00 Welcome and Registration
15:30 Redefining Connections
Insights from the Global C-Suite Study The CIO Perspective IBM Institute for Business Value Chris Liguori IBM Enterprise Business Unit Digital Transformation & Solutions / Industrial Sector
- Some key findings from the new IBM study and report
- The critical importance of strategic information for the C-suite
- Some thoughts and recommendations for swissintell members and colleagues
16:30 Economic Espionage
Methods, Protagonists, Protective Measures Propylax: FIS Awareness and Prevention Program Guest Speaker Swiss Federal Intelligence Service (FIS)
- Presentation of the film "Targeted" : The fild shows different modus operandi and espionage methods used by foreign intelligence services and private protagonists to gain access to confidential information and data
- Espionage threat situation in Switzerland
- Protagonists, modus operandi, targets
- Protective measures
- Prophylax: prevention and awareness program of the FIS
17:30 Apéro Break, Networking and Sponsor Exhibits and Chats
18:15 Small Data is the Future
Thomas Stoeckle Global Head of Evaluation & Insights LexisNexis BIS
Our special guest speaker, Thomas Stoeckle, Lexisnexis Head Media Intelligence, will deliver his own perspective on the importance of small data in supporting business decision-making.
All the talk these days is around BIG data and how to use it. Thomas Stoeckle presents an alternative view and warns us to ignore small data at our peril. This will surely stimulate a lively debate and discussion and we look forward hearing your views on this!
19:15 Apéro Riche, Networking and Sponsor Exhibits and Chats